Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Of Hope.. Happy Easter.

My new year resolution this year is that I will hope more on the Lord and doubt less. Am glad to say that its been working so if am telling you to hope more, just know its from a real life experience.
I entered this year as one of the most confused human being on earth. I remember the new year eve vividly and how empty and directionless I felt. All I could ask God was a flicker of hope to be instilled into me and guess what? I got more.
So Am telling you my Brother or my sister reading this message right now, all hope isn't lost. You may be broker than a stockbroker or directionless like my country Nigeria but don't loss hope, I implore you to have the audacity to hope and have faith. Like a movie, all your hopes and aspirations will manifest in your eyes.
This is the Easter of Hope. Believe that the death Of Jesus Christ has brought a new life to you and never look back.
No matter what you believe in, you have a right to hope, if it worked for me, it can work for you too.
You will be glad you did...
Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment