Friday 9 May 2014

Unretouched Naked Photos Of Lady Gaga Surfaces

 photo lgg_zpsd666f478.jpg photo lg_zpsaec2da2a.jpg
Unretouched photographs of Lady Gaga posing for a 2009 magazine shoot have surfaced, revealing she was airbrushed to appear slimmer.
Not only were centimeters shaved off the 29-year-old's already enviable figure, but - most shockingly - she was given a dangerously protruding rib cage.
This is coming from a lady that spokes out on the importance of a positive body image.

Wearing a pink lion's mane and tail to preserve her modesty on the nude shoot, which was shot by Mario Testino, it also appears Gaga's breasts have been airbrushed to appear smaller and higher.
In addition, her skin tone was evened out as bruises were removed and her tattoo was highlighted in the image released by a popular blog.
Adjustments in color and light were the finishing touches in creating the final look, which was almost unrecognizable as the popular entertainer.
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, has spoken out in the past about her 10-year battle with anorexia and bulimia.

'I always have been [conflicted about my body],' she told Glamour magazine in 2012.
'And some days are better than others, you know? Some days I feel fantastic. Today's good. [But] at the end of the day, I'm a tortured soul.'
The Paparazzi singer admitted she was bullied at school for being 'fat, ugly and weird.'
'I'm not a supermodel,' she said. 'That's not what I do. What I do is music. I want my fans to feel the way I do, to know what they have to offer is just as important, more important, than what's happening on the outside.'

No comments:

Post a Comment