Monday 28 April 2014

Women Should be Begging Boko Haram instead of Protesting, Dancia Suggests

When I heard the Borno state first lady called for a million women protest, the first thing that came to my mind was "to what purpose?". Are they protesting against the government or against a faceless Boko haram? I think Dancia might be right on the women using their women power judiciously other than forcefully. Its clear that so far, the government forces have failed so it wont be a bad idea if the wmen appeal to the conscience of the Dreaded Boko Haram members. Dancia says:
"I don't have a child but I'll do this 4 my Dog what more of my child?Most women & mothers don't know the power the have.You know,there's always one good person amongst the bad guys who might be watching,touched by his mother's love & release the girls.
I don't know what they have done or haven't done but I believe u start doing the work and expect help smh so far the government haven't done much & have lied about rescuing the girls before so don't expect much.after all there's no politician's child involved don't expect them to worry about it.I hear they want to hold a protest smh I have seen all types of protest in Naija that never led to anything so can this women save the energy & time and figure out a plan or start recording some sad crying videos begging Boko haram because idk it's just killing me."
Lets know what you think with a comment..



No comments:

Post a Comment